Today... Saturday 5th July, 6.20PM. As usual, was on my journey home (from work),I come across a yellow Ferrari F355 Spider (registration number BGW 8888). Just right stationed in front of me at a traffic junction turning into AEON Jusco Bukit Tinggi Klang. As the light changed, I managed to catch the glimpse and hear the roaring sound of its engine as it sped off, heading towards Jusco.
Just days ago, I spotted a scooter with a registration number BHW 8888 that happened to pass by me along the Kesas Highway (motorbike lane). Yes...very rare indeed but not impossible on a "kapcai" to have a number 8888 which was dominated by "Four Wheels" vehicles. As first sight, I couldn't believe it. So pursuit did I ...getting closer and closer...true, it was for real.
On both occassions however, I didn't own a camera. Otherwise will post it here....as proofs that it was for REAL .
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment